If you’re letting your property, you need to use a company that will ensure a strong income stream and provide expert advice.
Why rent with Easymove
Here are some pointers on our services:
- Our lettings consultants are highly trained, both internally and through NFOPP, the National Federation of Property Professionals.
- Many problems arise when landlords use letting agencies with high staff turnover. We pride ourselves on high staff retention.
- We’ll visit your property to assess the open market value based on our knowledge of comparable rents in your local area. We’ll also talk you through your key responsibilities as a landlord, particularly in relation to EPC (Energy performance certificate), gas, fire and electrical safety regulations.
- As well as appearing in our window display, your professionally written and photographed particulars will appear on all the major property search engines and portals, and in various print media. They will also be emailed to all prospective tenants. If possible we’ll erect a To Let board, to attract local interest.
- To ensure we only deal with genuine tenants, we always ask for holding deposits to secure a tenancy, seek references through an established agency and collect one calendar month’s rent and a separate deposit on your behalf.
- To safeguard your property and possessions, we’ll draft a legally approved Tenancy Agreement and ensure all tenants are aware of their responsibilities. We can also provide inventories on your behalf.
We are totally committed to delivering the results you expect as a landlord. If you'd like us to value your property, call us on 020 8470 0007 or contact us.